Wednesday, June 20, 2012

On the Road

This week I'm off to Columbus, Ohio, for the TNNA industry conference.

Other than TNNA, Columbus is notable as being the home of the much-loved Jeni's Ice Cream... I've heard so much about it. Apparently it's a highlight of the event, and people love this ice cream so much that they have it shipped across the country. (Image shamelessly borrowed from their site.)

I've stocked up on Lactaid and I'm very much looking forward to trying it!


Of course, there are other, more sensible reasons to visit Columbus during the humidity season: so many knitters to meet up with, so many new yarns to fondle and drool over, so many new products to see... and so many opportunities to talk up my first book, and the coming second book... yes, that's right, I'm working on a new book. More details to come!


Did you know that this week marks Knitty's 10th anniversary? My first contribution - "Socks 101" was the Spring of 2005 issue, and I've been honoured to have been a member of the team since 2008.

No comments: