Thursday, February 04, 2010

Classes - Socks and Others

Just a reminder - I'm teaching five classes at the DKC Winter Workshops in Toronto this weekend: Entrelac, Design-Your-Own Custom-Fit Socks, Math for Knitters, Pattern Alterations, and an "Expert Tips" workshop.

I'm particularly looking forward to the Expert Tips class - we'll be talking cast-ons, cast-offs, increases, decreaseds, blocking, swatching - all the goodies and tidbits that I've learnt over my years of knitting.

Spaces are still available in all classes, and you can sign up at the door.


Speaking of classes, a student from a recent sock knitting class took this tremendous photo. This is me in my happy place - sitting in the sunshine, surrounded by hot drinks, socks and sock yarn, and me wielding a ruler to measure gauge. Thanks Marnie! She also has some nice words to say about my class on her blog.

No comments: