Thursday, October 15, 2009

Creativ Festival This Weekend


If you're around the Toronto area this weekend, I encourage you to come by the Creativ Festval. Events start today, and it runs all weekend in the South Building of the Convention Centre.

I'm teaching two classes - Socks Friday, and Entrelac on Saturday.

The retail fair runs Friday 10am-8pm, Saturday 10am-6pm and Sunday 10am-4pm. I'll be in the booth for A Needle Pulling Thread magazine - drop by. You may also run into me at the Yarn Cafe, hosted by my friends from the Purple Purl.

The show covers many crafts, not just knitting, but there's definitely a good yarn presence. Exhibitor and instructor list.

The Westminster Fibers booth has a display of Rowan garments and designs going back over 30 years, and on Friday and Saturday, in booth 1024, you'll be able to meet an Alpaca (which I will be keeping away from my face).

No comments: