Monday, April 06, 2009

My New Favourite Thing, and It's Not Sock Yarn...


I saw this bracelet on a knitter in a class recently, and I just had to have one. I'm the cautious type, I don't normally order things like jewelry without having a chance to try it on and fondle it, but this I just had to have one of my own. I eventually ordered the half inch metric variant as shown here, but I thought long and hard about the "lots of numbers" version, too.

Get your own (or at the very least admire the wonderful, wonderful things) at Individual Icons.

Shipping was fast and I'm very happy with my new toy/jewelry/conversation piece/knitting-tool-in-a-pinch. (Not a paid ad, just a happy buyer!)

2 comments:

laura said...

I love it! I must have one, too.

Bogie said...

Very nice! I may opt for the 1/4" version. Thank you for the link.