Friday, April 24, 2009

Comments and Questions on my Shopping List

Re: Vintage Knitwear for Modern Knitters. I know very little about this book, I'll be honest. Love the title and the concept - I'm desperate to take a look at it. One commenter says it's nothing too exciting - I've actually heard that from another source, too. Anyone else seen it?

Re: dark sock yarn. Yeah, I know, it's boring and hard to knit with. But I have an extensive wardrobe of brightly coloured socks, and it's time for some dark, boring socks to wear with work-appropriate shoes.

And it's good to know that other people have strange impulse purchase yarn sitting in their stashes... someone generously suggested that I might have bought it because reminded me of spring.

Although that gives me an idea for how to use it... rather than trying to hide its astro-turf-like properties, perhaps I should embrace them... ?

No comments: