Friday, October 13, 2006

Oddly Productive

We've just had four solid weeks of dedicated home time. We've been nursing our sick dog (about which you know, and I will say no more on this topic).

During that time, we watched a lot of TV and I got a lot of knitting and designing done.

I got two designs completed - both of which are fairly out of character for me. MMJ says that my ruffled cardi is the Anti-Kate sweater. I never wear pink and wouldn't be caught dead in anything in the least ruffly.

And then I produced this pinky-purply kids' sweater with big shiny buttons. Again, not really me.

But you know, I rather like them both.

Let's see what the next few weeks produce, as my emotional state shifts again.

1 comment:

A'tuin said...

Actually, I have a question. I'm knitting your sheep wrap, and I'm planning on knitting your chunky weight hat. But I want to make sure I'm using the right weight yarn. You say chunky weight--is that equivalent to the #5 Bulky on the new scale that commercial yarn companies are using?

BTW, the sheep wrap is coming along gorgeously. Thank you so much for the pattern.